We Supply, Install & Service Residential and Commercial Standby Generators to New Jersey Residents and Businesses!
At EN-R-G, we understand that reliable generator installation in New Jersey is critical to guarantee safety and potential.. From the layout of the property, location of the service panel to the lights and appliances requiring backup power, installing a standby generator system is truly a custom solution. That’s why we’re dedicated to making installation seamless and stress-free for you, the New Jersey business or homeowner.
Click HERE to see what our customers say about EN-R-G Generators.
We Start with an In-House Consultation
- Determine standby generator size, installation & permit requirements
- Discuss fuel options: propane vs. natural gas or diesel generators
To start the generator installation process, we will conduct an on-site visit to determine your site’s specific installation needs and what local permits are needed before starting.
We will check your electrical meter, gas lines and circuit breaker panel location to help scout the best placement option for your generator unit and determine the wiring specifications your installation will need.
Finally, we will discuss which fuel option — natural gas, diesel or liquid propane — is available and will work best for your generator system.
We Work Up A Standby Generator & Installation Price Estimate
- We will recommend best standby generator & module placement
- Pricing estimates will be based on
- Standby generator cost
- Required transfer switch and modules
- Generator installation cost – largely dependent on electrical and fuel configuration
- Permit costs, labor and other incidental requirements
In addition to the physical installation needs we will walk you through during your consultation, you will also discuss any generator accessories you may want to consider purchasing along with your standby system and lastly what generator financing options are available to you.
We Perform A Standby Generator Installation: Prep & Installing
- We will obtain necessary permits
- We will finalize installation requirements (concrete slab vs. underground wiring) and order necessary materials
- Schedule standby installation date
- Note: Generators cannot be installed when ground is frozen to plan accordingly
- Late spring, summer and early fall are ideal times for cold climate residents
EN-R-G will also use the visit to decide which local permits you will need to legally install a standby generator system on your property. We will also decide if your generator will require special placement on concrete slab or if any wiring will need to be buried underground from the home to the generator unit.
Call Ken or Brian for a Free In-Home Estimate: (973) 537-7900